Travel Tin: Southern Sunshine (Citrus & Sugar)
Shipping Delivery Information
Free Standard Shipping offer is valid on orders $59 for Standard Shipping. No promo code required to redeem free shipping, just select Standard Shipping during checkout. Offer is subject to change without notice.
When a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There is no additional charge for subsequent shipments for the same order.
Estimated US Domestic shipping can range between 2 - 14 business days once an order is processed. (Processing Time 1-5days)
International shipping can take between 4 - 21 business days (Processing Time 1-5days)
Our shipping carriers estimated delivery times can be longer longer depending on the time of year, holidays or other events out of their control.
A Touch of Point Pleasant, LLC is not responsible for customs duties and/or taxes that may apply to orders.
Items shipped internationally may be subject to customs duties, tariffs and sales or Value Added Tax (VAT) set by the destination country and its political subdivisions. These fees are not calculated prior to customs clearance in that country and are in addition to the price and shipping cost you are charged when checking out.
It is not our responsibility to collect and pay the applicable duty, VAT or tariff to the proper authorities.
Low Stock : Left
Southern Sunshine (Citrus & Sugar): This fragrance is a zesty blend of tangerine slices and tart grapefruit top notes with juicy kumquat, lemon, and tropical guava middle notes and covered in sugar. This candle is everything warm and Southern rolled into one incredible fragrance.
Premium Proprietary Soy Blend
Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burncandleon or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wickto ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clearof wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never touch or movea burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down.For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candlewithinyour sight.If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snufferto extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowingbefore leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder.It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days