The Whitney Pendant Necklace is a made-to-order piece that begins with a double terminated rose quartz spear that is rigorously inspected to ensure that it meets our quality standards. Next, it is carefully faceted, and strung on pink vegan suede, then knotted to create an adjustable necklaces, which is an homage to an ancient jewelry construction technique. Every Whitney is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by our artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Before each is sent out, they are inspected again for quality, before being carefully packaged and shipped out. $5 is donated to the charity of YOUR choice, because, well that's what we're all about. What's more? In crystal healing, rose quartz is a stone that promotes love, friendship, and peace.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• $5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase, please indicate which organization you would like to donate to in the message/notes box during checkout
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Rose Quartz Hexagonal Spear
• Vegan Suede
• Minimum Loop Size approx. 7" Circumference
• Length from Loop to Pendant at minimum Loop Size approx. 26.5"
1-2 business days
(4-7 business days)
US shipping only
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. To return, the items must be in their original condition. We do not refund shipping cost of any returned items.